Monday, November 1, 2010

Let's Get This Out of The Way

  As you may have noticed, the last post, " Ghost Who Spilled Wine", was scheduled for Halloween, had a definite Halloween theme and yet, it appeared today, the day AFTER Halloween. And you might be saying: "Hey, Ian, what the heck, man? WHY is the Halloween post the day AFTER Halloween?"...And I will answer you thusly...First, please try and refrain from the potty talk, okay? I don't need people coming around here and throwing H-bombs, okay? Secondly, there was another incarnation of this blog, but it was set up for me by a dear friend, who was doing me a favor because I was a little timid about sharing my arts with the world, but he told me I had to go for it. And he was right. So, I did.

   And after a few days, I decided that it might be better if I set up the blog, and ran it myself. Well, my friend didn't like that idea too much, so in a fit of pique, he deleted the blog altogether, so I had to start from scratch this morning.

  We have worked things out, and we are friends, and he is still my biggest supporter and fan.

  And that's your answer. Luckily, I will be able to repost all of the arts that were previously posted, but I think I'll do them one day at a time...So hang loose.

No comments: